Havent Visited The Boards

There are a lot of good people there. but I don't really need the help anymore. At this point I'm past all technicalities and all that is left is GM's fiat. A minimum 4 months to have your mail answered and a god knows how long before it can be answered. Even if I had money and I wanted to make write a GURPS book of Mahadlika it will take forever for the initial inquiries, then replies, etc. etc. WTF.

Time is money and IF this is how slow they do business then there is really no point in doing business with them unless you have the luxury of time... time that no one really has to spare when they are gunning for the hope that people will like the game the would want to publish.

That was my last reality check and the last ember of my dream that smoldered away. It's not so bad, whats the chances of someone giving me a shot and me doing well in that gamble. Anyway, I'm working on my 3ds Max and I can still following my dream but in a different path.

Baby's in Bangkok. Chat is in Thailand, :( I'm alone at home :(

Gaming these Days. Gaming has taken a visible back seat. I get a nagging feeling to work more often than feel the compulsion to write game material. Although I've improved much in my game material writing and wish I had an audience (which I left in the boards) but thats ok. 3ds Max has renewed my dream of a game although in the format of free-er formed Lower-end MMOs. A step closer to the Mahadlika the MMO.

I guess its a good thing I realized the real face of the old-school gaming industry, if not I wouldn't on this track to improve my modeling and animation skills.

New Goals. Get a job in 3ds modeling and have time to work on Mahadlika. Study up Game Design and model the setting of Mahadlika based on my CRPG inspirations. Hopefully work at realizing a sophisticated educational and kick-ass Philippine fantasy setting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick