3ds Max

I'm getting the hang of it. Finished my Dragonfly model. Not that Great but today was rewarding given that I figured what has been bugging me out. Relearned the Basics and I have a better grasp of everything compared to when I studied it in school along with a ton of other subjects that distracted me.

To make a good reel of sci-fi stuff I think I need to learn the following:
Re-learn Animation
Re-learn Lighting and Camera work
Learn to Make Lasers, Explosions, Glowing thrusters,
Learn Detailing
Make a Space Background

Funny thing is that I noticed I can do that old plan i had long ago to make a GIANT 3d map of the Phils for Mahadlika. Its not that Hard but Hell'a Time Consuming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick