Painkillers and a Sci-Fi Daze

My tita said I just had a nerve pinched. Terribly painful pinch. My right shoulder muscle had this terrible ache. It was less painful when i worked it and my other limbs felt a bit hyper. Its like I had an irresistible urge to tap my foot.

Arson. Nooo not turning yellow (And I've got Ul+ra +ech)!

Still It could be the loss of sleep being my first suspect. I haven't lost sleep for a LONG time and weaknesses and irritability with its loss seems to be worse with my age and lack of exercise.

In my light workout I could have pulled a long unused muscle. Then there is the Icecream and milk. Dairy tends to give me funny side effects like hyper-acidity, lactose intolerance after effects, gassiness... etc. It kicked in fully around 5-6 and was pretty unbearable. Anyway, the pain was bearable by 7 about 30-1hr after taking ponstan 500mg.

Anyway, I try not to take painkillers when I begin my work outs but this was an exceptional case of pain. Hopefully thats the last of it when i get a good nights' sleep and maybe a early morning jog tomorrow.

Sci-fi. Crazy about sci-fi right now. Did I mention i am going through my Sci-fi phase? Imagining Ring worlds, Wondering at the effects of High gravity 1.3-1.85G, since I know Low Gravity has terrible ravaging effects on the body. Imagining a New Frontier like Setting in the distant Future. As man begins to tame the rest of the solar system, communication slows down because of security reasons (anti spam, hacking, progaganda etc. etc.) and a new Wild West (or a Wild Frontier Age) is reborn. Free traders moving high end, industrialized and monopolized goods to High G worlds
like the Jovian Worlds and smaller cylinder shaped mining colonies.

New communities governing themselves like independent city states and Port cities like the Age of Sail. The Solar System is truly vast as it is able to support trillions of lives through the adventurous human spirit. Space tamed by bold colonists who want to make a new beggining and Monolithic Banks who are willing to back them in their high stake risks. I can imagine, even without physics bending science man can tame space with ingenious advances in medicine, transhumanism, and low sapient robots.

As humanity remains the cheapest commodity life will find new ways to grow, develop, and within it find other aspects to grow stronger.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick