Nothing Much to say

Comic. finished most of the first page, just gonna add BG. Got emailed by a small gaming company interested to get some of my art for their RPG book in return for Bio and Adspace. Busy right now, will get back to that, comic is a priority. Looks nice to me (at least).

Game. Well Ben-g will be running Eberron some time in the future... although I'm more inclined to play Hyborea since its a lot simpler for me when I work on realistic parameters. Planning to play a human fighter in the game and just Role-play. Will not optimized... after being HARD-wired to GURPS its hard going to back to DnD especially when they are having 4th ED by next year.

Cinematic. is not good for me... possibilities are ENDLESS. When you break realistic limits, its like the center of a black hole... every law begins to fall apart. Its about matching your view of the world with your GM, which is a bit difficult. When you get to my experience, narrowing expectations SAVES time and complications. I understand why bobby wants a narrow path and very realistic parameters. I think as I get older I will be inclined to that as well, especially when time for games are fewer and far between. Thinking on your feet with realistic parameters takes LESS math, less imagination and less work...NOT to mention the believability is easier to capture. I'm ranting about it is cause, I'm a dreading a DnD game.

Politics in The family. My uncle and my father in law... Uggg getting caught in the middle. My uncle wants something and I'm forced to be the middle man. Then asking me where my FiL lives UGGG!!! WTF why don't you send it to the Office... why does there have to be some suspicious actions going on? This is what happens to honest people when other People think its ok to be a LITTLE shady. Last time something like this was happening it was when one of my other uncles stole $60M and sold out my grandparents under their noses... So its kinda clear why I hate this kind of sneaking around. AND FILIPINO FUCKING MANNERS dictate I have to RESPECT my elders... especially when my =ELDERS are O_PUS DE-I CONSERVATIVES sneaking under the table something I don't want to know. SO VERY TYPICALLY Filipino.

I believe tho, that the VIRTUES of the Filipino should not be described with our current bungling politicians instead the KICK-assness of our heroes: the Luna Bros, Bonifacio, Evangelista, etc... not these scum bags who represent us to the rest of the world.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick