things to do for the week.


Go to the Doctor. at Friday to show him my results
Go to the Kidney Institute. In Quezon for my test results
Go to Pasay. For my "swerving" violation.
Go to UP or La Salle. To bind some books

And I have work work work today.

and after work i have to...
write Character Guidelines
Fix my print outs
edit my Templates (for future articles)
edit my Card Game System
Cover some books in cellophane
email Some templates (helping out a player)
Write a Recap of my games
Write up my GM reflections
etc.
busy busy busy


Sunday. Went Ice Skating... lessons learned: weight forward, and default roller skating skill,
Lesson not learned: how to stop (Balance basically)

Charity. Looking at the country today Act of Random Kindness is one aspect of helping to build a better society. Crime, on the other hand, is merely a symptom of society's problem and to make a lasting positive effect in it is a small degree of prevention and a large dose of change in society... an understanding that leads me to disapprove the "super hero" genre.

Its ok to escape in to a world of super powers and villains, but its not ok to forget how the real world works and how everyone contributes equally for real change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick