Pet Peeve

How many Justines do you KNOW? I hate it when people misspell my name. Its so annoying and it gets really old after a while. Even when I correct them they still get it wrong. When i think about it HOW many JUSTINES do these people know WHO ARE GUYS!!! Its fucking insane. There is Justin Timberlake, Justin Long, Justinian, Justin I, Saint Justin, Etc etc. WTF there are SO many justins and its so easy to spell without the extra E why the FUCK people get this wrong. At times its about sophistication and Philippine colonial mentality: adding an "E" makes it special. WTF?


You see Timberlake on the billboards, you have a lot of guys with that name, and I feel my name is pretty common already. How the heck can people keep getting this wrong? Do I have to say, JustIN without an E; Like JUST-IN time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick