Done. well, practically

I guess, what's left is the editing. Finished the article and trying to give my mind a stretch. I feel good and want to reward myself cheaply (EXPENSIVE KOREAN INSTANT). Anyway, its all done and all these fears about them turning me down because of my race started jumping to mind. It is a Texas Based company after all and I'm not the only one who sense the subtle racial views. Other than that I hope those fears are unfounded. Anyway, I have alot of history buff friends who play gurps who may give their opinion on my work.

Technically its 3000 words, but I won't count the templates. Making it about 2000 words. Since the minimum is 2000 and the maximum is 5000, I hope I get in.

I pray nothing bad happens like computer malfunction or whatever. Something like this doesn't happen often :(. Well I hope it does from now on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick