And now the scary part

A lot of work. Its like having a script writer and the artist living in the same body. Both have different expectations and compromise is very difficult as they both have strong voices. I like my story, but as an artist I have my limits and my objectives.

I wish I can drink to calm my nerves... I wish i had a driver to drive me to my medical appointments... I wish I didn't have medical appointments to worry about. I wish i had the energy to work out... alot of problems at the same time.. but alot of things to look forward to.

I can do this comic. there is no doubt about it. Its just the quality of it that scares the shit out of me. I know what it takes for a good comic... i just don't know if the artist in me can do it in the given time.

Then there is my positive outlook that needs a game every fridaynight. Without prep and a good game my morale suffers. Balancing all of it is hard work, but to master the balance is something to look forward to. I can do it. I'm not that depressed anymore. I just wish that the starting pains are enough to ensure that alot of the lessons i need to learn is learned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick