Too much information

A game finally. Well what would probably be a game. Anyway, there is a distinct possibility of two games: one on friday night and the other on saturday noon. Still, I'm not that excited, despite this being what I want, eggs haven't hatched.

Friday night game is 8-12 here at the condo (if my wife alows), and Sat game is here also at the condo noon to 5.

Byzantium. Organizing my notes and arranging them in SJG format. My only problem is that Open office is not as good as a specialized layout program. Anyway, fixed up the warrior templates, will fixed up the rogue (non-combat) ones next. Then proceed to finish the empress art. Working on the Military Ranks right now, 6th century is a funny thing because despite the presence of the Strategikon explain everything in simple terms NO one has converted it into an oganized body of notes?!?

Saw the GURPS wish list and maybe I can arrange an adventure proposal, since my Byzantine game can easily be converted to a Banestorm Megalos Campaign.

Wow so much to do and what seems to be so little time. I'll try to go to the doctor tomorrow, to get my SGPT.

Overload. Tempted to read through Anna Commena's Alexiad, just stopping myself right now. I just finished with the Gothic war and Fall of Constantinople. Don't want to fill my head with too much information, it tends to make me talk of nothing else.

Slept Late. Game burn... just got sucked in to Civ 4 again. Economies are such fragile things.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick