Hannibal

kathy and thomas. thanks for the support guys, i don't know how long i'd last without it :D. Will try to do better and make some sooner next time :D.

Hannibal. I won time victory, but I can't help it. Economic dominance is harder than cultural or miltiary. When you have the most money, it doesn't matter if your the nicest or peaceable one, everyone doesn't like you. Anyway, i continued to 2079 to CRUSH all my enemies.

That smug Isabella, who gave me a hard time, as she had the advantage of not having any adjacent culture for inevitable conflict. Then Wong who keeps giving me lousy tech bargins near the end game. Then there was everyone else who declared war without provocation.

Although I had to admit, in the diplomatic scale, they got it coming. After Egypt, England and Spain, land control is at 80% whoohoo!

finished with 5000 points. Not bad for a someone who doens;t do military.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick