Beyond the Sword

Hail Byzantia. The Byzantine Empire is now part of the newest expansion of Civ 4! ...and guess who leads it :D It will take alot of effort to learn to play religious diplomatic strategy. I hate having to make missionaries and convert convert convert.

Carthage. I can't win with carthage. Everyone hates me immediately and I always get the WORST start up terrain. Even if I play all the angles, map out the happy huts, and play different strategies I still don't do as well as when I play greeks. I'm trying to make carthage kick ass and have another shot at empire but its very hard to play the diplomacy part.

In one game, Japan perpetually hates me. Its freaking annoying. Its like the time the French hated me, no matter what i did or when we shared the same religion, civics, and diplomatic efforts they picked fights for me.

Work. Heh. The drawing is to big, but thats another challenge. Now that I had time away, the germanic warrior drawing isn't so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick