Warlords

San Juan day. Thankfully Elvin warned me about locking my doors. There was two instances where people actually tried to open them to wet us with water. One guy blocked our way just to spray us. A little malice was involved to get out of their system. They did Piss me off by blocking the way to Lola's and I couldnt get breakfast or see her.

Civilization 4: Warlords. Ware begets war, Because i play Alexander and Greece to get as close as I can to Byzantium. In hindsight, maybe I could rename my warlord to Belisarius. War is annoying and can drag on forever. There should be a deadline or a plan on how to win technologies by bullying weaker countries.

Anyway at Noble Difficulty and Average Speed, I was able to bring Egypt, China and the Ottoman Empire as my Vassal states! Whohoo! Byzantium's destroyer was now its lackey. Given the brilliance of a the Generals of Byzantium Like Belisarius. I think it would have been possible for the Real Byzantium to modify its economy to gear it for war the way the Roman Republic once did. The emperor was a military man and a bureaucrat and it was possible for him to conceive a true military state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick