Something worth Posting about: again.

My mom riding my ass on living in a country i don't believe in. If GOD wanted me to live in america and become american then he should have made me white and midwestern. Its our life and they keep saying its for our betters... well IF ITS GOING TO BE our BETTERS then IT should be OUR decisions.

Its not even about prooving them otherwise. What? are born to perform for them? is prooving them wrong what life is about. Its about the freaking pursuit of happiness.

My wife and I will stay in the philippines. We will do what we need to make ends meet and live a good life. They can go jump of a cliff for all i care.

Honestly. after getting back from here. I'll never talk to my folks unless forced/or required. I'll not ever have dinner with them for the rest of the year. Just the thought of my mom and her freaking whinning Pisses me off and puts me in so much pain and anguish. its not worth it. It must be pretty evident for everyone who knows me how much it "damages" my calm, talking to my mother. Nothing good every happens after it...

I'm glad I'm not an only child. Go bug Gaspar and Candalf, I'm out of the picture.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick