Pales to compare


I know mine pales to compare to that crusader sculpture but I was still a good effort. I'm really a black and white artist. I really suck eggs in color.

At least I did something... although i wish I was home running games, which would help me get into drawing a little bit more. Imaginary games got me into drawing, it will be my bread and butter.

Bought a book for $14 or P700 ish pesos

Battles of the Medieval World 1000-1500: From Hastings to Constantinople (Hardcover)


Its nice, although I had to make a choice between that or the Ancient world. My practical decision was in the fact that more people are interested in the medieval world than the Dark Ages and I don't know alot about the middle ages compared to Ancient Era.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick