Oddball

Kuya Allan asked if I wanted to hang out. I said of course.

Anyway, on other things.

One Mystery. I guess the only mystery I've ever solved by myself and worth telling is the Lapu Lapu incident. Basically, finding about the force opposing Magellan at the time. I learned after that, that in history when fighting "great" odds, they would always exagerate by 3s. So they would say 100,000 and they would really mean 30,000. Or they would say 10,000 but would really have fought 3000.

In case of lapulapu, the exaggeration (Cause they lost) was at 30x or more.

I don't know where I'm going. Its almost 10 years since the year I graduated and I don't know where I am or how certain I am, that I'm headed where I want to go. The best I can do is go.

anyway, will be off to Kuya Allans and don't know when i'll be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick