the sister that doesnt exist.

I'm very glad I live in the other side of the world.I take great comfort that I don't have to be with her at all. Everyone of my friends have personal experience of how much of a b*tch she is. Now, A pregnant b*tch. New York fits her and fits her like a glove. I'm glad she's happy here, so that she will never have a reason to back to the phils.

There were many teases I could have "jested" like:
"At least mom just gave me the money, its sad that some people would steal from her"
or other mean things I could say but I really don't want to waste any effort on.

Its interesting when some Apha bitch would try to condensend on your life when she doesnt really love her husband and just needed someone to pay for her way. I know its going to end, thats how she is and thats what she sows... It just gets me after a while of having to tiptoe around her when she is trying to provoke me all the time. I actually say nothing.

Funny that she wanted a thank you card and was trying to make a big deal out of it. After we already said thank you and showed our gratituted. Its a remark that doesnt attack only me but my wife. "now hold on bitch, I have you $500 here, you can keep it!". If you didnt want to give money, we didnt want it in the first place. I should have given it back knowing this.

The same reason why I didnt ask for her help when i landed in new york. Like I'd want to owe her anything. There should be a big hind why I don't talk to her EVER. She will always be that bitch that gave me a hard time growing up, that I was able to do her highschool science homework when I was gradeschool, while she always called me dumb. Reconciliation will never happen... and if god will ever conspire a situation that will make her my only source of aid (for a loved one)... I will ask it and kill myself to pay it back.

Yes it is hate and indifference... stuff I try to keep out of my mind. Alot of what I hate is in this country... Why the FUCK am i here is the question I keep asking myself every day.

New York. I don't like to be where I'm not welcome. Thats why I'd rather be in the philippines. Good manners, Good etiquette and sometimes a stern voice can smooth things out. Loosing maybe a bit of change, making some mistakes are mostly redeemable... but not for a stranger in a strange land.

Its not for me, being sheltered and in a sheltered country where the most corrupt are busy fighting with the other corrupt and making martyrs out of the good. I'd rather take my chances there... at least I know where I stand... and there is no stigma...

I'd rather be a struggling filipino than a struggling filipino in america.

late add on.I'm tired having to hide her mistakes for her when she always loves to point out mine infront of everyone... even now when we're supposed to be adults... I can only take too much. "Budda can only forgive Thrice... Jesus 7 of 7 of 7 times.. " If you ask me jesus was a wus comapred to budda :lol:



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick