Morning in Jersery


Before I left the phils. I loaded up on eating alot of fruits. The mangoes we have are the high ends one here. Now, I'm having blueberries and strawberries. Its relatively cheaper here, so i'm having my fill till i get back.

Drawing. Its really frustrating to draw here, can't wait to get home. Atleat there, even if the drawing sucks, its easy to start over.

Byzantine. Finished the basic templates, finished some tables for random character generation, it was alot of work but I'm almost done. I really need the comic and the computer at home. I want to draw everything first THEN make the write up.

Did some research into Sassanid Persia as well. Pretty much the same as Byzantia, in many ways but also very different. If only there was a way to forge better diplomatic relations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick