Maybe, but still wary

Maybe its not that bad. Leaving to see my sibs may not be all that bad. Alot has changed and there's alot of catching up to do. Not to mention, I'm not the GM they once new (well a little bit "not"). Still I don't want to leave my wife's side. I feel like a big baby about it but I can't help it. Everything here is safe for me, even with the fact that this country is poorer and doing not as well, I feel good that even in the worst of times friends, family and loved ones are here... with me, with us. Making things not that bad, infact better.

I was talking with my dentist, a challenge being that I was having my teeth fixed. Its pretty much how many ties we have "invested" at home. some people have few, other alot; its something to lose and its value will always vary with the person and circumstance.

Still, I'd rather stay and give it up. II know its hard for people to move, what more if they don't want to. As my wife said, after watching 28 weeks later; "the only reason we would leave is if 'that' happened".

Leaving at 8. will be there 27-30 hours later. very nervous, continually wishing I didn't have to go :( and hope nothing happens :(

Listening to Makes me Wonder, by Maroon 5. Can't help but think Henry will like this song. It sounds like late 80s but not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick