Inspiring Image

Caballero. was what I put in the search as I prepared for my Philppine history game. It got my juices flowing when I finished a Spanish Caballero and found the character intersting. So I looked up a search for one, then i stumbled on this picture of a spanish looking knight.

He looked cool and simple. My love for the historical is certainly biased to these kinds of characters. Not so much plates and all kinds of fandangles, but the suave and simple crusader.

Anyway, for my byzantine Swordsman, I drew some inspiration from the figurine and tried to get that tired /disconnected look in a warrior. I was saying the face was bland so this really helped spice it up. Or at least give me a glipse of what I want.

PS7 is hard to use, I'm suprised Last Scion is still using it. Maybe cause it eats up less ram!?!


Talk about Aggressive. My brother answered the phone and when they asked his name, the guy signed him up for Philidelphia Inquirer. Whats annoying is that they did this while their customer support is offline.
First thoughts: "They can FUCKING do that!?!" WTF!!!

Man, I wish I had the power or the monetary gain to SUE their ASS. For false advertising, compensation for time wasted, and possible damages (that lawyers here will be happy to make up).

Possible repurcussions: Demanding you to pay for something you never asked for, ruining your credit etc. etc.

Man, if I could get away with it, I'd ruin them. Cause this is might be happening to a ton of people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick