An Apple a day, what about Apples!

Apple Gruel. Have to drink a lot of apple juice. Since we don't have a juicer and I can't chew or bite on apples, I'll be blendering them. I don't know why, but drinking the stuff this way makes me gag and feel like puking. The Faith healer says I have to drink this stuff everyday for 5 days. Then drink a cup of olive oil. She says i have kidney stones... which I have no reaction to.

Mass Combat. The Chess pieces are cheap ass. It will do. I have enough for some formations and auxiliaries. Still alot of other things to do first.

Drawing. I just get frustrated and restless doing this drawing of the empress. Its a large work with many long and very fine lines. The precision ticks the hell out of me. I'll finish it, unlike the other works in the back burner cause they didn't make the cut. I had to redraw a lot of stuff given that I felt totally anal today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick