Damn...


Contemplation. I just realized after much thought, you never talk about leaving/staying in the country. Its just not polite conversation. After looking at all the points of view, (and believe me, in my shoes there are a lot, for one thing my wife is into investments and they have a different story to tell about the state of the country's economy).

When you just talk about it, it brings up a lot of messy things. Consider that the person hearing about leaving/staying has a different opinion, there are all kinds of reasons that comes up there. They may have a strong reason to stay/leave and thats when you have your conflict. Both aspects require a strong conviction and of course when we differ then conflicts ignite.

Anyway. Finished some work and DAMN i'm tired. It has low detail but its a struggle to stop myself from going overboard with detail that won't be seen.

You can find it also in my deviant art account. Anyway, about a ton more to go. Hope i can work faster and better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick