Arggg...


Done. But i have a lot of mistakes. at least my process is cleaning up. The better my process the better my productivity. Mistakes is just part of the learning process. I made this copy to small, though, there are alot of details lost. Part of the reason i show the small copy is so that i can protect my work.

Anyway, planning to do a set of illustrations for my pet project. I hope i have the stamina to pull it all off. If i manage to make everything (the map and a bunch of character illustrations) i plan to send it to SJG if they may want an ebook of it or just make it part of my portfolio. In the end I will have a useful gaming aid. :D

I need some rest, off to Caladria :D... (man this game makes me want to really own a horse)


btw, the dress was designed by chat :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick