Stumped.

Arggg. Not a color guy, but slowly getting the hang of it. Right now, h'm puzzling over metallic effects and lighting. I'm doing an ambitious colored work which has 3 different colored light sources that affect the ambiance of the picture. Its hard but I gotta get through this. So while i'm stumped i'll have to take my mind off that work and come back to it with some new perspective (and doing something less ambitious).

I'm just one work away for a do-able porfolio for Redbrick (the guys who now own fading suns). I can do some portraits well, but I need to reach a skill level where I have a much stronger grasp of color and build a better system of drawing with less lines and less reliant of these lines. Speed is important, the faster the work gets done the more time to rest and the sooner i can get on to the next project.

Neverwinter Nights 2. Kinda sucks for me. I'm so used to point buy systems instead of level ones. And I dont have a taste for level set up so that you can play the prestige class i'm supposed to be after. I'm more used to being able to make my character concept in a given budget /or given a small budget choose a concept that will allow me to maximize it.

Level based is a different animal all together. It may be easier to learn in the beginning but once your playing character points start making all more sense, for me.

I remember when i first bought GURPS. It was a monetary and practical choice when it came to RPGs. But when i got home, it took a while for me to start using the book, because it was so text heavy. Now that i've learned better, i could make a point based system that has an intelligent layout and organization that would allow players to build characters more quickly and reducing the learning curve immensely.

Comments of the Gameplay. its clunky and slow. Saving is a bitch in this game too, unless there is a quicksave i'm missing. Oblivion still out does it in many levels, such as: graphics, character detail, pace etc. etc. not to mention that Oblivion runs faster and has lower requirements for a game that came out around the same time.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick