Injury update

Did my sciatica stretching exercises. I've gotten flexible enough that the Torso twisting does not stain my back anymore,but now I stretch my hamstring and my upper back.
I tuck my chin down and sometimes hold my head down, in a pulling  down motion with my forearm over my face as my hand pulls the back of my head for my chin to point down. Now my middle back gets. Stretched.
I now tense my stomach or gut. I push it to harden and curl my back a bit forward to relieve the stress and pain. Instead of arching back, I curl forward now.

Hypothesis:
1) everything is connected and flexibility will aid in strength because I get to strain the connecting muscles.
2) the disjointed development of muscles leads to the pain when related muscles cannot handle the load of the more developed other.

It has become meditative and a breathing exercise. I can go for an hour easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick