Health Update, other notes

Fri Aug 19 09:26:07 2016
#health
Slept at 1230am. woke up 4am for Niko and Chat. I just carried him into the living room. I now have some seed of a cold because of it. Interrupted sleep because my sleep is sub-optimal is damaging. I will need to exercise. I'll be in the office after lunch.
#tech plan to install google drive in the old monster. Then have Google Drive and Dropbox in one folder.
https://www.google.com/drive/download
#Kaizen
patience is when shit like this happens: feeling sick and stuff getting in the way happens I am in control of my emotions and able to figure out a better use of my time and other strategies to reach the goal. Like right now I'm a bit sick. How do I meet my health and work goals with this distaction
#gear #organization #containers
I need to move my gear into some storage boxes
http://www.megabox.com.ph/#!storage-box/u5xhj
megabox has the largest of 40L but too small for most of my guns I need 1.2M or greatrer
http://smhome.com.ph/catalog/storage/organizers
There should be a hack of how to assemble storage racks from the pars on sale in MC home depo.
Options: a good tarp or canvas bag. Or a canvas box type. I just need walls for the guns and enclosure. Ideally easy pull out for maintenance. as well as being able to test and maintain them. How to test their shooting. How to know the gun is unlikely to fail mid game. What are the red flags?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick