Lifelong Learning - how to measure it?

Lifelong Learning is tested by people who feel they have all the answers but are completely the opposite. I can read between the lines and some recent commenter who wants to brag is testing my patience. I dont know how aware he is of the extent he has made an ass of himself, but I would like to know.

Still, hes not the only and the first. I realized I've attracted people very insecure and very overconfident of their gaming prowess. So much that it has distracted, and stressed me out. Still I have come up on the realization of the fragile ego some have, but not in anyway representative of the majority. They are just the most Vocal ass-hats.

Getting back to Lifelong Learning, I realized I have to measure this as well. A reflection of how much effort have I placed in LL, or what are the activities I perform every week that contribute to LL?

A more frightening prospect is: What Can I do about my Failing memory? I will not deny it anymore: my memory will deteriorate significantly every year, and I must compensate. What can I do? How do I learn?

I realized every week I can blog again, here in my personal blog about what I am learning. This is the best i can do till I figure out something better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick