Cough and Sore throat. A low grade fever to follow. Suspected Cause. sleep interuptions and working out too much which lowered my immune system. Niko was sick also the same.
Human Limits Wikia . It only make sense for a person who looks at life at the angle of a gamer to make a Human Performance Wiki. After all those GURPS forums debates on human performance, to think it is actually useful in real life. I'm sure there is one already out there, but I'm also sure any such one is considered a trade secret. Being a gamer means looking at the advantages and the disadvantage and constantly making decisions and optimizing. Gamers use rules of thumbs, aka Heuristics. These are little strategies or concepts that work like tools to model a much more complicated and intricate system (the real world) and find answers to maximize utility. Interestingly heuristics can also be used to make RPG rules, particularly regarding the limitations of characters. It's a fascinating cycle for a game designer to study the real world and try to model it, because it happens to be what scientists do in general. The interesting thing about the Gamer perspective is that to ...
My Ideal Sched I'm very aware this is unlikely, but on auto pilot this is what I'll work towards. this is an ideal of 9.5 productive hours. The highest quality, morning hours, devoted to planning and reflection. When I'm moving to later and later, progressively lower value/ mental complexity/ mental resources needed. Wake up and morning tasks 6am-6:50 -spend an hour with emails and write backs and follow up. 6am is when shift is near ending, enough time to have things resolve. Gym/swimming 7am-7:50 - if I swim in grid I'd morning waters I can maintain a high heart rate for a long period. Low stress on ankles and knees. Also it works on my physical aesthetic.developing shoulders make a belly like mine look smaller faster than dieting. Bath in the locker and done. -if I jog on the treadmill, I can write, listen, and a smaller logistical endeavor. -target is to work towards high bpm sustainable to up to 45mins. An increase oof energy reserve per day is what I have experien...
Comments
Post a Comment