Life Tips: Quickie Task, Pacing Metre, Notebooks not Apps,

Self Improvement Notes. 

Quickie Task

When reluctant or procrastinating I will tell myself I will do it quickly. I will do it in 5 mins. I will also work towards doing a lot of things in 5 mins. Think of things in 5 mins and have a grasp of 

Pacing Metre and Variable Priority Training

The Quickie Task Technique is just the beginning, it will evolve. I will learn to create mental slots for Set-up, Rising-Tension and Conflict Climax. Each slot is represents how my rhythm works and how I should allocate my attention and concentration. This is a way to Learn Variable Priority Training, giving context or a way to know where in the Priority a task goes.

Notebooks instead of Apps

I realized having a notebook is more productive than on my phone. On my phone I get too many distractions and will divide my attention. I will react and not prioritize. I am currently reactive and need to work towards planning. To have the virtues of the Quickie Task and Pacing Metre with Viarable Priority Training would allow me to have greater control and exert myself better in tasks. 


Lessons of Alcohol: Quieting Internal Mental Dissent

the reasons I can concentrate better under alchohol is that under its influence all my other intelligence are starved of resources. My self control is under a singular will, when I pursue a task I am not hindering myself but I am working with less resources. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick