REM, Recovery , insurgency , shoes and pants

REM

How correct is this analogy: REMs  is like rebooting your phone. Setting this back to zero has less errors because of of the finite level of precision.

The heart rate is still governed  by ones neural system even if one are not conscious of it and like any imperfect program over time there are errors in the rhythm. These minor errors add up, and it strains various sub dependent systems.
Thus how well one Reboots or Rem affect how perfectly clean the slate they start from. In 7 hour should be about 4 Rem cycles.
So the need for reboot is dependent on genetics (because being a light sleeper may mean one can achieve enough rems but one is more sensitive to other variables, while others are more precise in their cardio rhythm  )

Information about sleeping habits is important because it's one of those things one is not conscious enough to document. When one has data they are able to better replicate the conditions for the desired output or troubleshoot based on trends.

Running Shoes

From sandals to running shoes and more cushioning. I am now biased to it from all the running I do and being over sensitive  with how my feet fall and hit the ground. This is because over time small trends become big deals. I'm now trying to cushion and protect the bones of my feet.

Pants size

now a 76 cm or 30 inch waist with 90cm. Will adjust my wardrobe for that.

Fitbit flex  

migrated to this since I lost my fitbit again.lost stairs capability for better security.

Playing insurgency  

starting from skill zero to be good again. It's a complex context engine where I learn what's happening and aware of the situation better. Thus being able to form tactics better.

Playing this with the guys.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick