running update

4km star trac 31 mins
4.3km fitbit
5km nike
2 incline

issues
left upper right side of the knee
right knee
shoes seem uneven  in how my feet have squished the insole.
not enough sleep and foreseeing not enough sleep tonight soni decided to cut the run. run enough I can heal.

played CS realized there are some techniques that I happen to be doing between shots. I snap shot more but between shots I adjust - when I long burst I cant adjust till after the long burst . so snap shotting or shirt bursts allow me to adjust. I am growing the technqieu where I snap shot more frequentl making such adjustments practiced instead of long bu4st tunneling. I will develop a training to encourage and practice that good habit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick