Upper Body Update

Hip up Dips 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
Pushups on incline 20, 20, 20, 20, 20

i gave myself 2 minutes alarm (not that I can keep consistent) and did it all in record time. Typically it takes me an hour and a half but now just an hour. Thats an average of 6 minutes of rest in between. Working towards that ideal that I do all the physical in 30 minutes keeping to the 2 minute rest period. In between jumping jacks, but will replace it with Jump rope once I find it in the house.

Downloaded some Kali practice videos with heavy bag. I need to find a way to alternate heavy bag as I bring up my strength and endurance so they will just light exercise to the more intensive.

A long way to go. My sleeping is slowly improving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick