Pushups and Cooking

So in the morning I have to do the following.

Exercise. Either Run for 4-5 star trak km and bring about 2L of cold water given the heat of the weather. Push ups and Dips. Working towards 100 a day. Currently just barely able do 100. Today I was able to only do Push ups 20,12,10,10 and Dips 20,15,8. I think a realistic goal if I do this everyday and every chance I get is 5 reps of 10 push ups.

Preparing breakfast, lunch and snacks for the day.
Breakfast is typically Beef Breakfast Steak cut or Canned Tuna. Beef of 80-125g or 160-250cals while Tuna is just 100g for 100cal. Rice is about 180g or 180 calories. Kimchi of about 100g or 30 calories, and coffee of about 10g of brown sugar and 80-100ml of milk (50-66cal). So my breakfast can range from 410-560 calories. Good for 4 hours.

I need to wake up earlier and sleep less. I'm worried about the shock of my brain having to deal with reality in extended periods and how sleepy I get. I still need to visit kidney institute to get my HBV-DNA blood test.

I will ask aries if we can hang a punching bag, otherwise we will need to use the standing type.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick