I'm losing weight, but at a cost

I learned to eat less. Now that I'm more conscious and aware of how much energy I burn vs how much I can eat. A lot of food is out of my reach, BUT there are some foods that I can still eat and is pretty good for me.

So breads and all the grains except rice are out. Fries are out, and all potato based foods because I can't help but it them with tons of fatty addatives like cheese and gravy.

Gravy is a real cheat, because its oils and starch its actually averaging on the 6cal/g. Fat can be 6-7cal/g but in the form of oil it gets denser and jumps to 8-9cal/g.

I bough a food chopper
it works. The goal is just to eat a mix of kimchi, onions and tomatoes with my Tuna Meal. My tuna meal has even gotten better with just getting the one in brine. So I can manage 200g of rice (for 222cal), Tuna of 90g for 90cal, and 100grams of vegies of about 30cal. Thats about 320cal for a meal of ~400g! 

I'm learning to also eat less. I really need a portable scale when I'm eating. I have to remind mom that I'm taking her offer to get the scale my brother gave her. 


Learning to eat less. there is some conditioning involved eating less. There are a lot of habits that needs to be fixed and I need to strategize my eating. I cannot go more than 5 hours not eating. 

I'm putting the protien shakes into better use. I stopped the double serving of 400 calories! I just broke it down to two servings because I think my body has a processing cap of about 300 cal per meal. Anything over that is fat storage (I'm guessing, because of the energy level I'm getting). 

I'm eating the onion and tomatoes more. My food is limited in healthiness so I have to take supplements. I really should stop eating white rice and go to slower burning complex carbs OR just stuff myself with cabbage. I think I might try cutting down my rice and eatting shredded cabbage with light kikoman and sriracha. 

So basically I had to change a lot of things and habits in a short amount of time. I had to stick to a diet, which was easy because I was too lazy and cheap which made it easy to stick too. When I got used to eating better, even with the occasion Social Obligation, exercise capped things off because I channeled my frustrations into push ups, dips and running. 

I'm a bit more testy. Hopefully my body adjusts and has an equilibrium. Still I have to be conscious and when no good food is available, voluntarily scrounge for what I can eat even if it tastes bad. Its like medicine - Yuck but get it in there to shut that stomach up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick