Forgetful Goals, Exercise notes for today

I keep making statements about things I'm going to do, or try to do to get myself to do them. Goals can change, because along the way there may be something easier or more fruitful.

I have some current goals.

  • An effective Diet. One that allows me to stand eating X or Y everyday. I tried corned tuna and it was horrible compared to Tuna Lite. I dont mind the blandness of Tuna lite, I can't stand the saltiness and the mush that is corned tuna. 
  • Diet is really for a goal is really to bring down my fat content. The best indicator is my belly, no belly no problem.
  • Exercise for better strength and mobility. Move more quickly under my gear.  
    • Abs is just a sign of low fat content, not musculature. The lower the fat, the more muscle shows.
    • Back pain should go down as my torso and back strength goes up as I combine Dips with Pelvic Thrust. 
  • An effective group of habits that allow me to do my job and learn stuff on the side, plus the games I run that keep me feeling a sense of accomplishment. 
  • To learn enough chinese, mandarin, to run and prepare a game for native speakers. that means writing in chinese game material and a converting a lot of GURPS notes into Chinese. Effectively being the first Chinese speaking GURPS GM running Roll20 Games in Chinese, mandarin. If I can run Chinese Games then I should feel no problem dealing with anyone, as how GMing and Playing has made me
Some Notes:
  • Today I recorded my push ups. I noticed that my back curves a bit so I dont get as much weight. Otherwise I was able to see if I really do the number of push ups that I count. it seems that as soon as the push ups or exercise ends i cannot tell if I did them or not. My brain cannot remember. 
  • Dips 15, 15, 15, 15, 15, 
  • Push Ups 15, 15, 15, 15, 15
  • I noticed faster allows me to do more. Or it could be I've been doing a bunch since last week at 10 and 5 reps. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick