Foods Experiment

280 calories and 330g. Took less than 10 minutes to prepare because the rice is usually left over from my son and the tomatoes and onions are from the food chopper (which I realize helps because I'm groggy in the morning) I'm an iunintended pescaterian.
The onion and tomatoes substitute for the kimchi which is unreliable in supply and most of the time goes bad quickly. I hope to reduce the rice and add shredded cabbage filler and tomatoes (lowering the calorie density)

Overall cheaper than a fast-food meal, even with the nori which is 15php for the added 12cal.

Rice is about 7php
Tomatoes and onion 15php
Canned tuna 40php
Nori 15php

If the food taste is OK but consistent it's easy to stay on the diet and minimize the stress. Having a list of compensating strategies (snacks and exercises) and planning meals for 3 days in advance is how it's evolved into.

Ita like feeding my 3yr old son, it takes many tricks and negotiation and never works with force. Our body and the part of the brain that governs this is a different entity with its own motives and needs. It's a separate from the executive decision making self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick