Caught up with old friends

I was able to have dinner, cigars, and a beer with Mike So and Mike logarta. Its been a while, nearly 10 years for Milo and me, and about 14 years since Mike So and me.

So a lot of interesting things were shared and de-classified. Of course I cannot name names or give more details, but what I can say is that It gave a bit of a closure.

The night of drinking began with recapping, Mike was very good in remembering all the topics we wanted to visit through out the night. Personally I would have written it down except that my pen broke and spilled ink on my pocket. It would have been weirder puting it all in a note 2.

So we got to find out much of the history of the Malate Org and Milo highlighted a lot of the structure I failed to see since I was being "Handled". Many things were happening while I was in a Haze of my Vice then, and I was so easy to manipulate it has lead to many of my skepticism and scrutiny habits of present.

I also got to bury the hatchet with what happened between me and Milo way back in CSB. 10 years is enough to change people a lot, still it cannot undue much of the instincts that still remain. The conversation despite private, I kept in mind that i really should say and think things that I should not mind the 3rd party hearing. Of course as always, time and place.

So I was as honest as I could be, of course as a reformed asshole the reformed part changed my views. It brought back memories of how manipulative I was as well.

So Mike and Milo aired their own problem and situations and we both listened... and did what guys would do and give advice when it was really a venue to just talk about problems and not give any solutions. Lolz. Sigh... not all instincts can be corrected in 10 years.

Still what I learned and realized was valuable and made me happy the past was very very far away. The guys want to hang out again and I am looking forward to it. Although I wish I could catch up with other friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick