Nikos Nightmares



I didnt get much sleep because niko was having his nightmares. To comfort him I had to let him touch my face to know someone was there. It kept him up, and it was terrible to seem him so traumatized. It would take time for him to heal and recover. He was bathed and fed and still was crying before going to class. Letting him sleep a bit more because he lost a lot of sleep from the nightmares. 

I wonder if I had a lot of nightmares when I was young. Niko is unafraid of the dark or scary videos, hes more afraid of being left behind which the darkness does. Im choosing a strategy that hopefully wins out, that he can rationally decide on the best behavior and way to act. That if he can be reasoned, its a gamble to experiment in such a way and there will be unintended consequences. This is where I hope my parenting strategy works. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick