Running update

42 minutes in star trac 5km and 2.5 incline. Nike running I finished 5k in 35 minutes.
In 42 I did 5.95km and same as fitbit.

So all my old performance I can reduce the time by certain factor and I have my Nike running. Basically I improved not degraded. The star trac accuracy is degrading if I compare it to fitbit and Nike running.

Nike running is OK but I'm used to having music play 10% faster.

Pain in right instep, shin, and a bit under the heart. After running the right hip hurt.
Left side it was the thigh muscle.

Basically pain is going to be always there it's just how much more will start hurting as I go faster and farther as I mentally adapt.

This time I noticed my 156bps maintained longer and causes me to start loosing breathe even in 8kph star trec speed.

Will do the other 30 and 30 after this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick