Running update


I had a head ache today and despite body pains in chose to run. I overate my allowed calories yesterday and today by lunch. The milk I drink is about 125 calories with my coffee tea of about 30 calories from the sugar.


by treadmill distance I did 4km but because its an offday it was only 10% incline and 32 minutes (by fitbit distance it was 7km). Our treadmill's internal clock is slower so its not exactly accurate. If fitbit measures by accelerometer then at 10% incline where I am measured to have traveled +3km farther (9km for the day; probably 7km working out) because compared to when I do my regular 20-30% incline my fitbit distance is at 5km vs the treadmills 4km in 31mins; I think its can be deduced how it calculates distance because it seems that when my footfalls are farther apart it says I'm going faster but in actuality the incline is at 0 and I have a longer pace.

 I learned I rather know my Optimal Performance even if environmental factors will reduce it to 30-50% it is that powerful Anchoring Effect that helps me push a little harder. It reminds me when Jason Borne gave his speed per Incline, which then I didn't know how to value.

Will do the 10min work out from life hacker named 7min workout. I see myself doing it about 3/week and 2 months for any improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick