Corruption

Since this is my private and secure blog I can put out information that would be sensitive.

It's fucking screwed up that so many people are in the take. Everyone gets a commission fee that it seems there is no genuine innovation or real work.

I got to talking to the brokers, and one of them has the wrong idea of commission. Making a deal go down takes work, you can't just make connections. You actually have to do the hard parts like feasibility studies, experiments and due diligence, and what is really hard they think it's easy.

But the rule is you don't burn bridges and you don't close doors. They can be incredibly short sighted and a terrible work ethic, but the world is made up of all sorts of people and the doors they open may have a price, but I intend to just take a look around.

Honestly it's all so risky and illegal, it may come back to haunt me. My dad has already paid off some guys, bought their favors. I will be making the same deals while the environment transitions and enough so that I can't be made into a hypocrite.

You don't need the RHB and good laws if you are rich.

I am way more detail oriented than many people, and because of this i can see my vulnerabilities. It's hard to keep the story straight when your juggling so many elements. I hate being something fake, I want to believe I'm better than this and them and wanting to be such is what determines if I'm a good person. We do what we believe we are. If we believe we believe it's ok we slide.

An honest living is hard, we are usually the ones exploited. What talent and smarts we have is not much.

I got rejected by blue point. Sigh...
I've not talked about that but that hurts a lot. I looked up to these guys and thought my ideals would be aligned to them. I guess they think I'm some punk.

It's fucked up I'm not a math genius or have any talent that can change the playing field. I'm strong where many are just as strong, and it's the childish nuances of my background that just makes me different.
It takes resources to experiment. It costs to try and to fail and to learn... And so many have gone before me exploiting my family and racking up debt I have to pay for. >300M pesos. Fuckers, I've never tasted or felt that kind of wealth and I could have multiplied that kind of wealth easy because of my conservative capabilities now, working from a negative is fucking impossible given my abilities.

Those fuckers put us in such a deep hole. Urgency is hard if you have a disease resistance like mine.

I can make promises to myself, I have a plenty. If I get out of this whole. I will make sure I surround myself with honest people and constantly test and expose my scions to the dangers and how this fucked up world works. Prep them for devils, to kick their ass and take their names.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick