Family is Sick

Got sick on Friday with a High Fever, 38.6C Aug 10 and now chat's sore throat has gotten worse. It appears niko is the vector since had this bacterial infection a while. I had sorethroat friday and could not go to work incapacitated but got better after I slept at around 2pm-6pm around the time Chat brought home some Korean Stew which caused me to sweat, cool, and my fever lapsed. Prior to that I had to take a Biogesic to keep the fever down and allow me to move around. Every time I moved and got back to rest my head was throbbing with pain.

I bought GURPS Hot Spots: Constantinople 500-1200AD. I'm considering buying GCA but I'm checking if it works in my ubuntu's (laptop and desktop) and what I plan to do with it.

Niko is doing better and I have found a way so that he would like to kiss daddy's cheek. Basicaly I do weird things that make him laugh when he does that makes a feedback loop that causes him to want to see more and tries to kiss me again. It sometimes works. :P

I have some good opportunities in work these days but i got too sick and the flood did a number on them. I still have a bad and phlemmy cough. I feel like I can relapse into sore throat if I'm not careful. So I'm keeping a lot of vitamins and carefull about over-exertion and dehydration.


So I have a bunch of Projects. Right now I don't have the time to game, so I spend my time building up GM material. There has been a lot of obstacles lately; one big obstacle is my health. I get sick easily. This year I'm on my 6th episode of getting sick. Sick meaning incapacitating sickness. Yesterday it was a fever of 38.6C with a strong pulsating headache, the week before that my wife and I just recovered from measles, and couple of weeks before that gastroenteritis/aka stomach flu.

My projects are varied

Ancient Era: The First Crusade Introduction - Introduction to the First Crusade. 30+ pages at about 30k words since there is no art.
Ancient Era: The First Crusade Game Rules - Rules most relevant for the Setting. 30+ pages at about 30k words same as above.
Ancient Era: The First Crusade Adventure - Adventure written for Newbie GMs, in the style of explicit directions. 30+ pages
Ancient Era: The First Crusade Grand Scale Adventure - Adventure written with stats that allow for a campaign with Controlling Armies, Court Maneuvering and Some Strategy and Economics. 30+ pages
Map of for the First Crusade: 11C Byzantine Empire and the Levant 41 US letter sized hex map in 32km per hex scale. Usable for. 41+ pages.

I use a formatting and style similar to Libre Office's Operations Manual, because its Creative Commons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick