Stressed out at Work; its a Big Day

So i have to deal with a lot of problems today. My brain is bogging down by the amount of stuff I'm juggling and I don't even have time to fantasize. Many instances in the day, I find myself doing something I fell like I wouldn't have known to do last year. 

its a sensitive matter of HR and Labor. So I'm surprised at my ability to play by the book, and it has a familiar feel to me because I'm tapping into my rules lawyery self, being precise, accurate and making double and triply sure. 

There is that problem of honesty that hangs in the situations I am in. Someone is saying something not completely accurate, and this is something I understand they should know better. I fell they are exploiting what should be a blind side to my experience but the fundamentals holds true: do what you are told and when in doubt: ASK! 

  • document 
  • Have more than one witness who can swear to another perspective regarding the events
  • and don't get into something you can avoid. 
There is a timing to the way things are going, and the responses one can have. I can trust a self interested person to do what is in their self interest and understand my self interest, but I can't trust someone who keeps selling me "they have my best interests in mind". I think its better to let the person decide what is in their best interest and stick to our own. Try not to exert Undue-Influence, or what may appear as such. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick