Celebrate a Good thing: Averted Disaster

Oh my Goodness. I used the stuff I learned and averted a disaster. So now I feel great at the same time scared it will turn around to make things worse. But that is a superstition: I need to celebrate this win, I need to remember it.

I stopped a mob from occurring. I hope people remember what I did and hope to credit such a LUCKY move. I know I did think about it, but there are factors beyond my controll even when there was some rational and empirical information in my decision to act. Acknowledging such a lucky even all i can hope for in the many depressing and sad instances in my life.

I quickly was able to identify many of the risk and actually THOUGHT THINGS THROUGH! OMG I freaking though one step ahead, it was AMAZING. I'm so shortsighted and so confused most of my life but one clear and clever action is something I've always been hoping to achieve.

its like me playing my own RPG, and the opportunity presented itself and I acted with the cunning an Old School gamer came to do in such opportunities: I Seized it.

My wife is my biggest fan so I'm great, I hope my parents understand how much I've grown and figured things out. I hope they can see how kick ass I can be despite our differences. I hope to inspire my brother that he IS made of the same stuff and can achieve the same feats.

As a Humanist, and unbound of superstition and ages of catholic self hate, I can love the moment of a genius that occurred in but a moment, I one moment I was smarter than I thought I can be. I can live with that memory that I can be smarter than my limitations would have me believe in the chaos of chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick