Sick Again

I'm sick again. This came suddenly, I didn't see it coming and its symptoms were worse than the last time. The sore throat wasnt so bad because I started the Nasathera a bit early.

Yesterday I had to leave work at around 3pm. I was feeling really weak and had sneezing fits. I was supposed to go to my other office in Libis, where I had a lot to do regarding IT and Facilities. I was just so weak, and I was worried I would be weaker, and wonder what might happen to me on the drive going there or going home.

That night, I drank a lot of water. So much that I had to pee so often. Hydration therapy is a little more than drinking water, it is drinking more water than I'm used to. If one drinks 2 Liters a day (8 x 8ounce glasses), there should be a definite increase from that. I think I am drinking about 4-5 liters today, from the containers I've been refilling and their frequency.

I had a bit of a fever last night, and sore throat that went away as the nasera and the hydration therapy kicked in around this morning. I had a slow start to the day because of how my head hurt. I got to work around 1pm. I had no appetite and just ate marie biscuits before going to work.

At around 3pm I was supposed to go to Libis again. I felt bad as it reached 3pm, and thought if I felt worse when I got home (to get the car), I would just stay in. I felt terrible and texted everyone at work I will resting.

I was worried I may have a hunger head-ache or that hunger is the cause of my head-ache. So I whipped up an old Cambel Mushroom soup can, a year expired, then cooked it. I added 2 eggs and mozzarella cheese. I finished the whole thing and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

I would wake up a few times, drink as much water as I can and try to hold my bladder because I was too weak to pee. Around 7pm I still had a bad head ache and drank about a liter from 3-7pm.

I'm still drinking as much water as I can up till now, and peeing frequently. My head still hurts and I think I will take the day off tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick