More Pictures of my Little Boy

Work can be so stressful. Especially with the problems we constantly face at work. I have to give a report every week and I'm kinda swamped with things to do. I try to figure out how much work I should be able to squeeze in given my writing and reading speed, and it appears I'd be lucky to get away with a sentence per item. unfortunately the condition of work is that the devil is in the details, and there are a lot of details.

So I'm learning to not be so stressed at work and focus on what is important, despite the criminals we are dealing with in a regular basis (and the bribery and use of some of our own people being against us). I'm listening to starship troopers (which has a free audiobook) and there is a lot of monologue on morality of man.

Its disappointing how often people can be bribed to cheat you, compared to bribing to cut through red tape. Bribing to cut through red tape is very different from the other kind of bribery, one is to ethically endanger someone, the other is to force someone to pay for something they would otherwise be getting if corrupt individuals were not harming their way.

Its saddening, how so few people have any ethical fibre to do what is right and clean.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick