A Workout in 6 months

First workout in about 6 Months. I didn't push too hard, as what would normally happen to overcompensate (and because of the guilt). I worked out for about 45mins.

I plan to be very gradual. Hopefully try to work out on MWF and Sunday. 45mins and many minutes in the heart rate of 130bpm. I'm biased to jogging because I can listen to my audiobook and fiddle on my Ipad.

I have a long way to go. I just hit 176lbs on sunday. I got back to 170 today, but I have to take it easy. The subtle temptation to pig-out is strong since it takes effort to control myself and that can run a deficit of foresight. I really need to work my way to 160-165lbs, It will help my sleeping (minor apnia).

good luck to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick