Monday Morning

Monday Morning
Its minutes before a meeting and I feel like writing some stuff:

1. Little Niko's lower incisors have appeared, this is the reason he was inconsolable for 2 hours last night. 0-60 crying and was so difficult to lul to sleep. You can hypnotize them, but you need some special lighting and a place to rest when they are made drowsy. Also you can only try when they calm down in that moment between bawls.

2. Work is going to be hard and very difficult this week. Like every week.

3. I need to lose weight. I need to get back to 165, but in order to do this I may need to get my house in order. If my wife is OK, there is someone to fix her stuff when she gets back from work, and we have time to work out, then this is possible.

I need to diet even more. I eat relatively less these days then previous year. Problem is that I'm more sedentary and more stressed. I need to have the oatmeal easily accessible and ram it down my throat to shut my stomach up.

4. Making quality time for Fun. Other than Airsoft, I need to other hobbies where I can play with other people. Maybe revive the Amature Counter Strike League we used to have is something that we will be reviving.

That will mean spending on a Windows 7 starter and a multi-user original Counter Strike or maybe can try Urban Terror, which an run on Linux/Ubuntu.

5. Will try to learn to use Ubuntu One. I wish Nokia was not so closed to Linux. Considering purchasing an Alcatel Android Phone for Php120 from Php200.

Ok will get back to work... well I'll try to concentrate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick