Blogging with new Wireless keyboard. 

Buying Mac-shit in the Philippines is hella-expensive. Its >$80 for a wireless keyboard, and this is the kind not integrated and you have to have a bag to hold all your IT stuff.

This generic chinese keyboard has a leather case, (which I should provide a picture). It is integrated and it only cost <$40. There is a large noticeable difference in words per minute as I type with this keyboard compared to the touch keyboard. There is that feedback mechanism as you press on a key, that signals when the next key should reflexively be pressed.

I'm sure there is good possibility that I can get this or probably for half the price somewhere. But given the convenience and my busy schedule, this is a great buy. I've learned to calculate my opportunity cost in going out of my way to get stuff that like this: my globe line, canvasing for a smart business phone and paying some of my bills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick