Buying My Own Clothes: Military Wear

I've gotten to buying my own clothes. at 32 i still let my mom buy me clothes. It makes her happy and most of the stuff she gets me is for works, like barongs.

For casual wear, I've come to like wearing military fatigues. The khaki fatigues, which is great for the dry climate of the playing fields these days, is perfect for basic casual wear. I love it that it is so durable that I can be rough with it. It has extra ass-padding, for the times I have to crawl on my butt.

Also, Lito, our military gear supplier, has a lot of cheap and simple cotton OD, Tan and Cammo shirts.

I spend 600php on pants which look just as good as the branded types but much more durable. Khaki work pants are worth 800-1200php in some place like BENCH. I already have 2 military styled overcoats for work.

Olive drab, Khaki or Tan, Greys and Blacks are pretty much how I want my wardrobe to look like. Simple, clean and practical. Able to withstand rough play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick