Little things

Half the night, our baby sleeps on my chest. He likes sleeping chest down, which scares us because of SIDS. So the best way to let him sleep that way is to have him sleep on us. It compromises our sleeping position but it eases our state of mind.

One's own kid will always be the cutest kid parents will know, most of the time it simply cause it is the kid they know best.

I've read an article about how the baby's smell is supposed to ease the father. I do love how our baby smells, even if he only has sponge baths and he doesn't brush his teeth. I can smell the milk in his breath.

In this article about how the baby's smell affects dad: http://www.physorg.com/news139670057.html I think lowering my testosterone levels won't create any affect except that of influencing balding lol.

At least today I got some good sleep. but as the dad, I do a lot more chores cause mom is exhausted feeding him near continuously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick